Friday, June 18, 2010

Mr. Ed

So I've been talking to a pot ALOT recently...and it seems we've agreed to be each other sugars...I'm so skeptical of him though, because get this: he's supposedly giving me 20k a month.
TWENTY THOUSAND!!!!!

IF he's legit..it'll be great, obviously. But another good part is he is only 38 years old! Um, can you say sugary SCORE!?
(Not fat either!)
He claims to be a talent recruiter for a BIG time line (as in, you all know this line and probably own something from it, it's not too expensive but not cheap either) Which is kind of working out for me because I model and he's offering me a possible contract for the 2011 line...again, this is all what he CLAIMS...He says to prove it to me he's going to send me stuff from the line every week! First thing (shoes) should arrive in a few days...plus he said he sent in an extra surprise with the shoes...so we shall see.

My date for this past thursday never called to make plans...wtf?
Whatever.

KISS

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! Don't you hate when they are too good to be true?!

    ReplyDelete