Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guess who dropped $1000 shopping last night?

...NOT ME!!!
But, it was spent on me...Bebe, Cache, and Victoria's Secret...SCORE! :)

So I've been DYING to update but I just finally got to my computer! You guys are so right about SD4Me..Im off that site now. Anyways, I had a date last night with...well I'll call him Mr. sweetheart. He is tall, fat, and ugly. and 48. ew.

Anyways, I feel kind of bad for him because he really trusts way too easily :/
But he set me up for a facial and a massage at a beautiful Spa before our date, and I LOVED IT! (I've never had a massage or facial!) I still had to tip them and tip for valet parking but thats okay..just $34
Anyways after the Spa I headed over to meet him at this nice steak house and we had a great meal, we had interesting conversations and I didn't feel like people were staring really (thank god) BUT I had a HUGE scare as I was walking to the restaurant form my car because I saw 2 friends drive by! YIKES. (I had even made sure to not go anywhere near my home!)

After dinner we went shopping and he dropped 1000$ on me at Bebe, Cache, and Victoria's Secret! ahhhh! So basically, I'm STOKED although I would have rather just had $1000 cash. It was weird though because he wanted to hold me hand and put his arm around me and kept kissing my hand, neck shoulders and I KNOW people were looking like "wtf, 19 year old and 48 year old man!?"
The thing I hated was anytime I tried something on I obviously had to show him but he kept grabbing me and kissing me every single time i'd try something on so I tried to not try on too much because I realllllly didn't want to kiss him :( He probably called me "his sweetheart" like 50 times during our hour of shopping. so annoying...hence the name.
When the shopping center closed Mr. Sweetheart walked me to my car after and that was the worst...he literally grabbed me and after he kissed me a few times I tried to get in my car and go but he WOULDN'T LET ME MOVE :( HE was HOLDING me there and kept trying to kiss me ewwww.

So finally I got in my car, wiped off my lips, and smiled at my bags of new stuff! :)
So, mission accomplished! :)

~KISS

14 comments:

  1. I still haven't figured out why they want to get all kissy and cuddly with you EVERY time you walk out of the dressing room! I've had a few guys like that... it's awkward! I much rather the types that just know what looks good and what doesn't, and say a quick "yes" or "no", and then on to the next outfit.

    As for everyone staring, people are always going to look at you for one reason or another. And while they're entitled to their opinions, you shouldn't let yourself be affected by what you think they're thinking. Remember... they're spending their money, and you aren't. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! :)
    One of the ladies checking me out was SO judgemental I could tell, haha but I was trying to just laugh about it, and you know whats so funny, he NEVER denied anything, he said everything looked good, so I probably could have gotten a lot more but I hated how kissy he was, ick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Maybe he does trust too easily but hey you made out in the deal so good for you!

    And maybe next time you close your eyes to go in for a smooch with the "fat ugly" man invision your closet with all the things other girls can only dream of. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juici,,,,I like the way your think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cash is so much better but what you got was awesome.Ppl are always going to stare but get that$ honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog :)

    When you walk out of the dressing room in nice clothes its like a little fantasy of his. Boys are always told that dolls are for girls and trucks are for boys. So he may see this as dressing up his doll. Young, fresh, beautiful… he just loves it!

    Also, don’t think much of it especially at the time. If you don’t dig this guy then that’s ok. Just think to yourself that you’re getting all these clothes which you can use to woo your next pot. That’s less money you’ll have to spend on clothes later when asked out on a date. And try to be a little more strict that you’re not really into kissing new people. That might help.

    Love your blog so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats my love! I'm catching up with blogs n' stuff, nice to read some sugar success! :-) Some of the others gave great advice. I hope it all moves along well and of course - keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm a 'new sugar' in the 'sugar blog world' too kinda....if I could give any tips, even though the men are old and wrinkly, imagine the power they hold over their companies, markets, or the world even....then imagine how much power you hold over them. Thrilling for me =)

    I miss the south (love Atlanta) but if you're ever in NYC let me know and we can be sugar friends in RL =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHMYGOSH!! so lucky!! you have to update!! im dying to find out what happens next :) im relatively new to the sugar world and you seem to have lots to dish and advice to tell ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like it all worked out just fine!! : )
    Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha!! My word verification was "reePayr" : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahahaha omg atlanta the exact same thing happened to me!! He like would NOT let me go for an awkwardly long amount of time...

    ReplyDelete