Sunday, May 15, 2011

warning: random rambles

So after a mere 2 days on millionairematch.com, I have met an amazing man! He is handsome, sweet, funny, and not even that old! ...and very successful of course. We spoke on the phone last night and really hit it off! After I did my research on him I agreed to come visit him in california sometime next month...is this too risky sugarbabes?

On another note, I am SO happy it's finally summer and my classes are over...usually I am very focused in school and keep my grades up, but this past semester I just WASN'T feeling it. :/
My goal is to work and save my money this summer from my waitressing job and pay off my debt...debt makes me nervous. Whats worse is I have no real reason to even be in debt. Last year my parents gave me 400$ a month to help with expenses AND I had a scholarship so I was really only responsible for the other 200$ of my apartment rent, food, and other expenses. I got a credit card and spent more than I needed to for the hell of it and after the interest was all said and done I've now racked up about 3,000$ in debt. Go me.
Honestly is feels good to "say it out loud" (or type it?) because I felt like I've been lugging around this huge secret.

as for a sugardaddy....if I snag one he is more than welcome to pay off my debt; oh, and buy me one, or two.....or three pairs of luscious louboutins ;)

~kiss

3 comments:

  1. Very entertaining blog. Wonder if I know you through messages on sites or emails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still looking for sugar daddy? I'm a local doc and came across your blog. I'm a young 41........ want to know more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the best way to find a *REAL* Sugar Baby?. I want someone *IN COLLEGE* (and/or College Educated)--and want an SB arrangement not all about booty---*NOR*--about her only seeing me as a G-Dropper. :-) (don't mind--as I love to spoil)--but more interested in having someone that knows how to behave in *ALL* situations.

    The business I'm in, I work with all types--Billionaires--who don't want you to know their business (trust me--*I KNOW*--and Forbes does not even track them--much better off than that POS PIKER Trump).

    Take her to one (or more) of the 1800's established Driving Clubs,etc. All the way to the other side--where it's all BLING. Where is she?????

    ReplyDelete