Saturday, September 25, 2010

So many thoughts swirling in my head...

I think I up and left my attempt at a sugar life 3 months ago for 2 reasons- 1. I was a virgin and could not even IMAGINE being intimate with a nasty, old, man! ...if you ren't a sexual person to begin with, how the hell can you be a sugar baby? Isn't that your purpose...to be sexual? DUH. Another reason...I realized in such a short time I was becoming SO wrapped up in all of it...I was spending most of my time trying to find good POTs, checking my emails and sugar baby facebook account instead of my RL one...checking my blog and other sugar babies blogs....I was just getting SO wrapped up in everything...almost obsessed!

So I needed a change...I needed to do something with my life...I needed something productive to consume myself in that wouldn't more or less make me feel like shit since I wasn't seeing any real results in my sugar search. So 3 months later, here I am....still wanting sugar! (ps- I am doing something right now thats pretty cool, and productive, but I can't say what it is-risk of being discovered)
Here's the difference:
I met someone my OWN age who I am very sexually attracted to and we are very casually seeing each other but he's very well off (thanks to his daddy!) so we go out and we order expensive drinks and we have sex....and I mean we have sex all night long! He lasts SO long...I didn't realize guys my age could last so long...the first time I almost stopped him, but I knew I wanted to do it...this is something I HAD to do if I wanted to get a real sugar daddy! Anyways, I'm so glad it was with someone I actually like and am attracted to than a nasty old guy! Some bad news...I think I'm one of those girls who can't seem to orgasm... :( Its not his fault either...he is good at sex and hes very experienced...but I think i'm one of those girls who can't get off just with intercourse, the only orgasms I get are via clit... any other sugar babies have that problem or willing to offer any advice?

Anyways...hmm I suppose I'm back on the prowl...haven't set up any accounts on any sites yet, I'll get to that later this week I guess...we'll see.
I've spent the whole day reading up to date with all of your sugar escapades! I love reading about all of your adventures sugar babies!

~Kiss

7 comments:

  1. its totally norm to only be able to get off with clitiritos stimulation... honestly its RARE to be able to get off with solely penetration. try girl of top and doggy style -with doggy u can stimulate yourself at the same time, and with girl on top u get everything happening at once ;) x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same with you. I actually hate sex now because of it. After trying so many different positions with people it gets frustrating so I just gave up on wanting it, lol.

    But it is true what Sunshine said. They made it easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love sex, so i don't mind not orgasming. the only way i can trigger it during sex is clitoral stimulation or squeezing your inside muscles haha dunno how to describe that. you're not abnormal, one of many i believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I totally know what you mean by getting obsessed in this... I was like that at the beginning too. And I was about to give up too, until I found a guy to just give me ~1200 a month for dinner and drinks.

    and on a side note... after seeing all the really REALLY old guys, dont the guys your age just seem so much more attractive? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i can totally relate!! im a virgin too, so i'm trying to figure out the best way to get the $$$ugar without the sex!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. You should write more about the thoughts in your head. And I totally understand the obsession part. Been there, to the point where I was doing a different sugar date every other day, a while back. It became a little obsessive, but I found a way to stop. How? Will tell you my secret later.
    As for the orgasm thing, you are not the only one by any means. But then again, the gentleman should already know all about the clitoral stimulation thing and do that first, before penetration: gotta please the lady first. Whew, now I need a cold shower. Later...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Atlanta sugar baby

    I really enjoyed reading your posts. I am a sugar daddy but new to all this and would like to learn how to meet a sugarbaby. I live in Atlanta and have seen some of those crazy web sites. Not my thing. What is the best way to meet like minded ladies?

    ReplyDelete